Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Space!

This is actually my latest postcard to arrive, but I just had to show the wonderful wording on the back.....
in fact more than that this is showcasing the lovely stamps because sadly after the stamps there wasn't much left!

I just love the fact that after the postage had been put on, the address label had been organised and the blue personal address label of the sender had been secured there was no space left for anything else! Such a shame postcards are just so small!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always loved beautiful stamps. I go out of my way to buy them. What a wonderful and fun idea. Beautiful stamps in this photo. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from A to Z blogging challenge.

loverofwords said...

Thank you so much for the idea of the postcards. I will try it and see if I can get my grandsons interested. I remember having "pen pals" when I was in grade school. So much fun!